Visitors

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Spotlight on Artist Susan Elkin

Susan Elkin Photography offers breathtaking rural and urban landscapes of nature and streetscapes as prints, mugs, postage, totes, tiles and cards. Susan’s work ranges from flowers and landscapes to creative reflections. Susan’s ensemble of creative photographic images will amaze you.

Susan Elkin Photography creates an ambiance that reveals the depth of her subjects. She showcases the uniqueness of the ordinary, offering fine art, portraiture and commercial art.

Roses I - Orange, Red and Gold Glory card
Roses I - Orange, Red and Gold Glory

Night Sky I - Glory at Dusk print
Night Sky I - Glory at Dusk

Tree House – Gold and Blue Glory print
Tree House – Gold and Blue Glory

Black-Eyed Susans speckcase
Black-Eyed Susans

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for creating such an assortment of my images.

    Susan Elkin

    ReplyDelete