Visitors

Thursday, October 6, 2011

Spotlight on Artist Marta Harvey

This week our featured artist is Marta Harvey ,I love her artwork, especially her trees!
here is what the artist says about her work
"I love creating art... all different kind of art. I really enjoy learning and trying different techniques with different media and then putting my spin on them. I have too many ideas and not enough time :). Because of my love of techniques, I really enjoy mixed media, although I keep going back to fine art as it was what I started with. I hope you enjoy my art as much as I enjoy creating it." be sure to check out her Zazzle store for all lovely products and see below for a glimpse of her lovely artwork.





3 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Maria!!! I appreciate the exposure. I actually got the bag for myself and my sister loved it so much I ended up giving it to her :). Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely!! Thank you for sharing - I LOVE Marta's work! ~ Diane CLancy

    ReplyDelete