Visitors

Friday, April 8, 2011

Spotlight On artist Stephanie Allison

I discovered Stephanie's work when she joined my facebook page "best of zazzle" and since that day I have been in awe of her work but i did not know she was so young until now when i am writing this post about her.I am more amazed now to have such talent and perfection at such a young age! amazing.All the girl she paints and "creates" have their own story to tell and you can feel the passion behind each creation.Her work has always touched my heart and its impossible to pick just a few favorites! all her work are masterpieces! if you don't believe me ,see for yourself!
The Art Of Stephanie Allison

heres what the artist says about herself

About Me

I am a part-time artist and part-time student with a full-time day job.I LOVE art and have been creating ever since I can remember. Every spare moment I have I work on new pieces whether it be a painting or something crafty, and I love to share them with others. I have shown my art publicly several times locally, also in L.A. and Australia.

Artistic Interests

Painting with acrylics, watercolors, oil, guache...pretty much anything I can get my hands on.

Personal Interests

Lover of nature and pretty things. Some things that aren't so pretty can still be beautiful. I like to go hiking, be by the ocean and create art of course! if i could get away with it i would wear pajamas 24/7. i love every color in the rainbow. i wish i had purple hair ♥

and here are a few of her pieces for you to
enjoy( I do wish I could post all her work here!)


Gemma postcard

Snow Fox postcard

Susie Sundae Postcard postcard

Say Something Interesting Mousepad mousepad

Mother's Day Card card

Olivia Mousepad mousepad

No comments:

Post a Comment