Visitors

Monday, December 27, 2010

Spotlight On artist Cindy L. Bertagnolli

Her artwork is amazing, especially her Animal art is breathtaking, she has a wide range of design variety and products in her Zazzle store Cee Cells , from floral prints,seasonal products, shoes to religious and awareness products, she has it all.Every piece is an art beauty.A trip to her store, is definitely a treat for art lovers.

Describes themself as:
Art has always been a passion of mine. At a young age my desire was to be able to create using different media. Up until recently I had to resort to "work for a living" using other skills. Now I have suddenly decided to use a talent that God gave me, and I create things just as I have wanted to all my life.

Artistic Interests: pen and ink, pastels, oils, acrylic, watercolors graphics, Photography, computer generated artistic images.

What she Says "My discovery of various media uses gives me the
ability to branch out and create whenever I wish.
I may have an idea, and getting this idea into reality
has become much easier. Relaxation is the
enjoyment I receive when I can "get behind the
controls" of my computer and the programs I
use for my art. It has become very theaputic. Having joined Zazzle.com has enabled me to make "friends from places all over the world". I may not make millions of dollars, but I have made millions of positive connections.

Below are some of my Favorites from her Store, be sure to check out her store, through this link Cee Cells




Mustang mousepad mousepad
Mustang mousepad by ydnicbert
View more mousemats on zazzle






bash and kitty stamp
bash and kitty by ydnicbert
create stamp designs on zazzle.com


No comments:

Post a Comment