Visitors

Friday, April 23, 2010

Introducing Julie Farrel

About The Artist

My name is Julie W Farrell and I specialize in Urban designs. I have a lot of dog breed artwork on a variety of products because I LOVE dogs so much, and I also have various other urban inspired designs up as well.

I am a Chicago artist that has work in 2 local galleries and work online at various
places. I love to design and be creative. I also volunteer for a dog rescue called
French Bulldog Rescue Network and I work professionally in the Video Game
Industry as a designer making art for video games.



My Review:
I absolutely love her work, I think she has all the potential to be top listed, she has a wide variety of designs, You'll never want to leave her store,once you visit it, and I am sure you will keep on coming back! she has the magic! , she deserves all the acknowledgment and encouragement , show your support by visiting her shop here Leave your comments below, I am sure she would love to read what you think of her work!

See some of her work below






Lazy English Bull Terrier print
Lazy English Bull Terrier by jfarrell12
Browse more art available on zazzle


Birds of a feather fall in love together card
Birds of a feather fall in love together by jfarrell12
Shop for another card online with zazzle






No comments:

Post a Comment